If you are looking to apply a deep gloss shine to your vehicle, you will usually have a choice between a synthetic paint sealant or lower cost natural paint sealants. Although paint sealants and natural waxes are essentially the same thing (they protect your car’s paint and give it a glossy shine), there are some differences.
For example, waxes are formulated using natural waxes like Brazilian Carnauba and paint sealants are formulated using synthetic polymers or resins. Which is better? Well, it really depends on who you ask. There are fans of both types. So, with that in mind, here is a list of some of the better types that are available in both categories.
Synthetic and Polymer Sealant – This popular sealant is another that is often referred to as the best of the best. When properly applied, this sealant is well known for standing up to multiple carwashes and maintaining its high luster and shine
Benefits of Paint Sealant –
- Durable: Withstands frequent washings, extreme climates, ultraviolet rays, infrared radiation, salt water and environmental contaminants.
- Protective: Armors your car’s finish.
- Long Lasting: Nine to Twelve months even in severe climates, longer in milder conditions.
- High-tech: Formulated with state-of-the-art German scientific innovations in molecular chemistry.
- Mild: Non-abrasive, super polymer based emulsion, for total protection.
- Attractive: Deep, wet gorgeous shine.
- Economical: Quality, long-lasting for exceptional value.